top of page

LIGHT NATURAL VOLUME - REFILL

FULL SET MUST BE BOOKED WITH LOTTI LASH PRIOR

  • 1 h 45 min
  • From 70 Australian dollars
  • Greensborough

Service Description

Refills are recommended every 2-3 weeks. Removes unruly lashes and replaces lashes that have grown out to ensure your natural lash health & keep your set looking fresh. Standard Fill 14-21 days or 60% of extensions remaining - $75 Extended Fill 22-28 days or 40% of extensions remaining - $90 Less than 40% - Full Set Price *MUST HAVE AT LEAST 40% EXTENSIONS REMAINING* *ANYTHING AFTER 4 WEEKS IS CONSIDERED A FULL SET* Please send through a photograph if you’re unsure. You will be charged for a full set if less than 40% of extensions remaining.


Cancellation Policy

Deposits are non refundable. Deposits can be transferred to another date if requested with minimum notice of 48 hours. Rescheduling Appointments within 48 hours will result in a forfeit of your booking deposit. IF YOU NO SHOW YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH NO NOTICE, YOU MUST PAY THE ENTIRE SERCIVE PRICE BEFORE BOOKING IN AGAIN WITH LOTTI LASH .


Contact Details

  • Greensborough VIC, Australia


bottom of page